Followers

13.9.12

Habby Birthday my Twin Boys...

Salam,

11 spet Birthday Nawal yang ke 4 tahun and 14 sept lak birthday Nabil ye ke 5 tahun...

Tahun ni kami plan sambut secara kecil kecilan..hanya kami anak beranak... it's remind me to my late father, my mum, my elder sis and my youngest sis.. we use to celebrate birthday just 5 of us...

anyway, i plan to go Secret Recipe on Friday after work unfortunately i have to work on Friday night.. so mr hubby suggest we go and celebrate on Tuesday.. 

after work we when back home, have bath & maghrib pray.. then we when to SR at Cyberjaya...

Best jek.. tak ramai orang.. we make the boys choose 1 slice of cake they want each one got 1 slice.. and i ask the SR staff to write Happy birthday and put candle... we had a small  birthday at SR.. the BOYS love it and enjoy it..even Nazim crying coz he so sleepy but mummy bring him for jalan jalan... hahaha.. while mummy eating papa bring Nazim for a walk to put him to sleep.. hehehe... TQ dear ;) ( I know my hubby is my silent reader )...
ape angin aku berbahasa english ari ni ek??
entah la..abaikan je la... just enjoy some photo we snap at SR..
and open present from the boy's grandmother aka my mum...

sementara tunggu en hubby siap

kiss bhaijan Nabil (sanggup apa shj klu nak bergambar)

kiss Nawal (ni pon same kes)


With the latest edition of NA's

Nawal with his Abah

Cake

Blow the Candle.... Nawal kene blow byk kali... hehe 

Makan Cake





Present for Nabil


Present for Nawal


Present Nabil

Dah main dah....

 Ha...tu Nawal punye.. suke die... 



 adik pemerhati...


Sekian..... 




No comments:

Post a Comment